At Torre (http://torre.co), we're building the platform and network to power the future of recruitment and we believe making full use of advanced AI is the best way to do so. It's an ambitious effort (view our deck https://torre.docsend.com/view/c6pecie). We've made significant progress and we're gaining solid traction (you're experiencing it right now!). To get there, we need to build an amazing product. To both accelerate and deal with our growth, we're looking for sales interns.
• Support the scaling up process of Torre products with companies in Latam. • Participate of pitch meetings with diverse clients. • Communicate proactively.
• Be able to learn on the fly. • Have great attention to detail. • Have a high level of adaptability. • Be curious, innovative, fast-moving, and passionate about discovery.
• Persisting and persevering. • Frequently coming across unknowns. • Managing constant change and sudden growth. • Working in a demanding environment. • Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
What you learn during your trial period may lead you to become a full-time Torrex.
Torre is a moonshot. We are backed by early investors in Twitter, SpaceX, Facebook, Pinterest, Square, Buzzfeed, Salesforce. We’ve made significant progress, and we’re gaining solid traction (you’re experiencing it right now!), but we need more outstanding people to keep growing. We hire entrepreneurs because they have an innate inclination to do whatever it takes to succeed. Entrepreneurs have a passion for taking calculated risks. Most senior members of our team are former entrepreneurs. If you like being entrepreneurial, working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, and helping others to their full potential, this opportunity is for you!
• Our mission is to make work fulfilling. • Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences. • We are entrepreneurial. • We make bold bets. • We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from. • We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard. • We like data. • We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage. • We aim for work/life integration. • We pursue diversity. That's why we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Here you can learn what the expectations of you as our colleague and co-worker will be: https://medium.com/@torrenegra/my-expectations-as-your-coworker-bb1881923164.
• You will report to the VP of Global Corporate Development. • You will work alongside the Sales and Talent Solutions teams. • Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
This is our recruitment process (It can be as fast as in 4 days): • You apply via Torre and our algorithm matches you. • You chat with a Torre counselor. • You perform a non-technical test. • Interview with a team member. • Interview with the VP of Corporate Development. • We can make you an offer on the same day with our Automatic Matching model. • You become an intern.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.