What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a Backend Software Engineer you will help us design and build our customer-facing APIs and backend services. You must be a developer with a keen sense of good system design and application architecture. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating great products and making the world amazing for homebuyers.
• Design, build and maintain APIs and tools that power Knock’s internal and customer-facing applications and communicate your designs to fellow engineers. • Understand the data that power our applications, and be able to propose appropriate data models for new features. • Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications. • Provide secure and seamless integration of Knock’s applications to our SaaS partners. • Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes. • Continually learn, grow, and expand your knowledge, while also supporting others learning experiences; act as a mentor and be a resource for others inside and outside of your team. • Take on ad-hoc projects as they arise & always be willing to support your team where they need you.
• Knock is on a mission to empower people to move freely. The Knock Home Swap™ makes it easy for consumers to buy their new home before selling their old one, skipping the hassles of living through repairs and showings, paying only one mortgage at a time, and having home prep covered upfront so their old house sells for the highest possible price. Knock currently offers the Home Swap in 17 markets in six states and plans to expand to at least 21 markets by mid-2021. • Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
• At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate & support our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values. • We are proud to be a distributed company from our founding with employees in 28 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo. • Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• This position is in the continental United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.