What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Design, create, and maintain written training curriculum and supporting materials • Design, create, and maintain video training content, including scripts, voiceover files, and related content • Maintain content, users, assignments, and reports within a Learning Management System (LMS) • Work with subject matter experts to fully understand latest product functionality, and identify target audience’s training needs and gaps in current curriculum • Apply latest instructional design theories, trends, practices, and methods • Create engaging learning activities that enhance the learning process and retention • Design and develop dynamic assessments for all courses to determine learner’s knowledge level • Actively seek ways to identify gaps and improve content • Take full ownership of assigned projects, including milestone tracking and stakeholder communication • Review materials translated into multiple languages for design accuracy • Foster vendor relationships • Fully understand the job requirements and perform with minimal direction.
• Excellent knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models • Expert skills Microsoft Office and Google apps • Visual design skills (SnagIt, Photoshop) and ability to storyboard • Ability to write and proofread effective copy, instructional text, and scripts • Expert skills in designing and recording instructional videos (Camtasia, Captivate, Storyline, etc.) • Experience administering at least one Learning Management System • Must work effectively and creatively under pressure, organizing multiple tasks, and proactively deliver results in an ever-changing environment • Demonstrated ability to collaborate well within a team environment • Must be detail-oriented and highly organized • Native English speaker with excellent grammar skills (second language French, Spanish, or German a plus).
• The Instructional Designer will design and develop learning materials and experiences, as well as administer our LMS. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
• BS degree in instructional design or equivalent experience/certifications required • 4+ years of proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional design software with a strong portfolio.
• Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 500 employees and worldwide operations. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.