• Maintains and updates information in applicant tracking systems, dashboards, online survey tools and other analytical tools. • Works with Manager and Coordinator II to execute tasks related to Facilitator and Faculty contracts and hiring in a timely manner. • Manages team recruitment inboxes to ensure prompt and accurate distribution of information to the appropriate team members. • Works in Asana to pull program and course updates for the Academic Recruitment team and ensures this data is migrated appropriately to our applicant tracking system. • Consults with recruiters and 2U stakeholders to discover requirements and specific job objectives to create job profiles for all courses. • Works with the Sr. Director and Managers to create and distribute informational materials to appropriate 2U teams and executives. • Ensures that all approved candidates move through the contracting/ hiring process smoothly and that the dashboard is updated appropriately to reflect their contracting/ hiring status. • Tracks contract agreements and coordinates with Recruitment Managers to ensure all contracts are executed within 3-5 days of document being sent. • Maintains and updates team dashboards for clarity and accuracy. • Maintaining CRM database files to ensure accuracy and assisting with database integrity initiatives identified by Recruitment Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree required; degree in HR, Business, Communications or Social Sciences preferred. • 1- 2 years’ experience working in a recruitment or agency environment. • 1-2 years’ experience in an HR administrative/coordinator capacity. • Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. • Strong customer service background. • Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and reporting tools. • Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint). • Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
• The Academic Recruitment Coordinator I performs all administrative functions pertaining to the global recruiting, contracting and hiring processes to ensure timeliness, efficiency, accuracy and consistency.
• 2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels. You should have the ability to approach each scenario from all perspectives. • Passion for recruiting. • Energetic personality. • Focused on achieving defined results and exceeding goals and objectives. • Ability to bring out other people’s potential and talents. • Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to manage information with confidence and discretion. • Aptitude to learn about multiple degree programs very quickly. • An interest in higher education. • A self-starter. • A strong strategic thinker.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.