• The Senior Engineer, Data Visualization works in close collaboration with internal teams to generate new insights and actions for the organization through a combination of data exploration, visualization, and data analysis. In this capacity the Senior Engineer is responsible for building user interfaces, visualizations, dashboards and moderately complex to complex reporting to bring value to the organization’s customers. Unfortunately we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. • Design, test and develop high quality advanced data visualizations, including dashboards and reports, to support understanding of product/platform usage and make complex data more understandable • Iterate initial concepts and prototypes for presentation to customers and feedback gathering • Perform data analysis by examining source systems and data samples to determine the structure, content, and quality of data sets • Adhere, contribute to and enforce defined EVERFI data visualization standards and best practices • Implement and maintain row-level security for embedded reporting • Document visualization built and associated capabilities, and present deliverables to applicable stakeholders • Write stories and tasks in the Project Management tool describing data visualization acceptance criteria • Identify technologies and trends to improve the organization’s data visualization capabilities and keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards • Maintain Business Intelligence (BI) platform server in multiple environments, as needed • Provide guidance on data visualization design and processes to more junior members of the team • Other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of experience and education • 3 years of of professional experience developing interactive data user experiences, data visualizations, and dashboards using contemporary data visualization tools; 5 years preferred
• EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
• EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
• The Director of Data Engineering partners with business and technology stakeholders, leading the establishment and maintenance of an analytics data models, pipeline architecture, strategy and roadmap. The Director is responsible for managing the engineering team responsible for addressing issues of “extract transform and load” (ETL), data modeling for reporting and analysis.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.