What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for someone who can bring a keen analytical mind to solving real, immediate business problems for our Client Strategy team (similar to customer success). You thrive when you have wide latitude to investigate open-ended questions, but are able to not get lost in the data and come up with actionable insights quickly. You are at home speaking to Engineering, Business Intelligence, Sales Operations, and Client Strategy. You love seeing analysis turn into process, creating your own process, and thinking of ways to make things more operationally efficient into perpetuity.
• Run thorough analyses on critical, urgent, and wide-ranging topics both specific to this team, but also applicable to the broader organization. • Be able to pull data from the database using SQL, make Looker explores, analyze in Excel and Google Sheets, then contextualize answers for client strategy managers • Work closely with Business Intelligence (Looker, etc.) and Sales Operations to identify and correct systemic issues impacting performance across teams. • Be acquainted, or eager to acquaint yourself, with our most used tools such as Salesforce, G-Suite, Sequel Pro, Looker, Jira, Slack, and Monday.com. • Own forecasting and planning for all aspects of the CS team (account load optimization, verticalization, geo-expansion, etc.) • Provide insight and clarity into goings-on of the CS team with particular emphasis on account health measurement, ownership of performance metrics tracking, selection and updating of focus accounts, and development of triggers and automation wherever possible. • Use all the data available to you to inform what actions should be taken by individual Client Strategy Managers (features to promote, behaviors to encourage, etc.) • Do deep, ad hoc analyses for key clients and get buy-in from CSMs and leadership alike
• Mastery of Excel, SQL, Looker, G-Suite, and Salesforce • Strong business acumen. Can find the right data to answer an ambiguous question, craft a thesis, write a narrative, and communicate it to non-technical peers • Able to work well with Engineers, Analysts, and other Operations teams to solve cross-functional business problems • Comfortable constantly learning new software, and seeking out new tools to expand existing processes • Experience navigating complex workflow processes, tight timelines, and changing teams • Extremely detail oriented and organized - able to juggle multiple channels of communication • Experience at startups, in software and entrepreneurship
• 4-6 years of experience analyzing structured and unstructured data with a goal of informing business decisions
• Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP. • We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
• Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.