What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Be a strategic partner to our top Retail and CPG customers • Help our customers navigate the changing marketing landscape and bring data transformation to their broader operations • Be part of a fast-paced team bringing new product innovation to the market • Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO, and CIOs • Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
• You are a seasoned account leader, building lasting and trusted relationships with top enterprise customers. • You have experience in SaaS sales and navigating both complex orgs and consultative deals within a fluid environment. • You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work autonomously towards a clearly defined goal. • Previous experience selling complex SaaS solutions to enterprise-level customers within Retail and/or CPG industries • Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals • Be super independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship • Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions).
• A minimum of 5 years’ enterprise selling experience. Quota carrying. • Bachelor’s degree.
• LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. • Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively. • LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a start-up with the resources of a fast-growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
• Your team will: • Turn market disruption into an opportunity for global Brands (Retail/CPG) and Publishers as they prepare for a marketing landscape without 3rd party cookies. • LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.