What language do you want to use Torre in?
Credit Sesame is looking for an experienced, data-driven Product Marketing Manager, a crucial partner to the marketing, product management and product design teams. You’ll spearhead communication and programs to increase enrollment, retention and overall engagement across multiple channels including email and in-app messaging. By applying your knowledge of current and future product plans, you will lead the development of compelling value propositions and insightful market positioning and strategy to help drive revenue. You’ll partner with our product, creative, and CRM teams to deliver lifecycle marketing for products that simplify financial wellness for our users.
• Serve as day-to-day marketing contact to business partners, product leads, and internal marketing team to align go-to-market strategies, operational enhancements, and tactics with the product roadmap • Own, create and execute strategies to activate, onboard, engage, educate, and retain Credit Sesame members throughout their lifecycle journey • Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement based on customer insights • Develop and identify positioning, value propositions, competitive comparisons, research and data insights and target audiences that will inform development of marketing content & assets • Create an emotional connection for our members through in product messaging and loyalty programs • Work closely with other Marketing team members to help with product positioning and delivering on the product marketing roadmap and strategy across the ecosystem, demonstrating how we solve customer’s problems and deliver unrivaled solutions • Drive cross-channel strategy across email and in-app messaging • Collaborate to define the strategy and framework for the rapid testing in CRM channels.
• Experience driving cross-channel strategy within email, in-app messaging, and loyalty programs •Apply a data-driven approach to help drive your decision making • Thrive in collaboration with other departments in a dynamic, fast-paced environment • Strong customer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences • Some experience working with Braze, Iterable, or other cross-channel marketing platforms • Exceptional project manager and are comfortable bringing together cross-functional teams to get things done with an own-it attitude
• 5+ years product marketing experience ideally in FinTech or an evolving B2C e-commerce company with a large consumer base
• Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
• We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
• We are open to hiring remotely for this role. You could also work out of our Toronto, San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.