What language do you want to use Torre in?
AYTM “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire a Data Insights Analyst to determine important trends and behaviors that impact growth. In addition to intelligently combining existing measures for insight and verification, Data Insights Analyst will also brainstorm, test, and analyze new measures to grow knowledge, revenue, and adoption, as well as support tech-related data processes.
• Data analysis, management, and interpretation; the ability to 'slice and dice' data; ensuring to translate top-level business goals into quantifiable analysis activities. • Strong collaboration with key data users to collect the requirements, understand needs and interpret results most efficiently. Collaboration across teams to obtain data requirements for new and existing applications. Assist with defining new data collection and analysis processes. • Exhibition of strong familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies. The candidate must be able to use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for predictive analytics efforts. • Technical support system data migration, data sources, and flow mapping. • Preparation and presentation of reports and dashboards that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data, both ad hoc as well as evaluated in a timely manner.
• Strong skills in SQL, Python (incl Pandas/NumPy libraries, etc) / R and/or other programming languages. • Experience in creating and interfacing with APIs and/or building API-based integration solutions. • Data warehousing experience is a plus, as well as knowledge of CRM systems. • Google Data Studio and/or other similar analysis tools experience, or pure programming visualization skills required. • Google Analytics and similar analytics services experience is a big advantage. • Strong verbal and written communication English skills.
• Master’s degree in Math, Finances, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or 5+ years of relevant experience. • 2+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis, or comparable consumer analytics position and/or in software engineering.
• AYTM is a market research automation platform and the secret weapon that drives agile innovation for some of the largest consumer brands and agencies in the world. Researchers are empowered to conduct sophisticated research with a click of a button from a powerful but easy to use interface - cutting down the time to insights from days or weeks to hours. This researcher powered, iterative approach to actionable insights collection improves competitiveness, speed to market and revenue. • Run a full range of quantitative research, collaborate on survey design in real-time and launch complex sophisticated research tests including max-diff, choice-based conjoint, automated TURF, pricing optimization and more in minutes. Gain access to over 60 million consumers via our integrated panel, which provides best-in-class levels of trust and quality, and real-time pricing with guaranteed delivery times. Tap into our flexible service options that unlock access to our team of research automation experts, when you need them (and not when you don’t).
• This is a full-time, remote-work position; we are open to English speaking Non-US global contractors or US-based employees. However, US-based employees should reside within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX or VT.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.