What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Customer Success Engineer to consult and guide our customers on all technical aspects during implementation and throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure that they achieve success. From data migration to integration configuration, you’ll be the primary technical resource for our customers. • Customer Success Engineers are expected to be fluent in the technology and tools used across all Kuali Product teams - Node.js, React, Web Services (REST and SOAP) - and have a love for process improvements and automation.
• Advising and training customers on technical implementation/onboarding tasks • Designing and building implementations • Consulting and advising customers in regards to designing system integrations and API usage • Partnering with customers on migration of legacy data, both strategy and execution • Working hand-in-hand with Kuali Customer Success Managers during implementation • Assisting with diagnosis and resolution of technical issues reported by customers • Travel up to 33% for pre- and post-sale activities
• You have 3-5 years of experience implementing or supporting an enterprise-class system at an institution of higher education or similar institution.
• Kuali builds software solutions for higher education. We help our customers — colleges & universities — focus on providing a fantastic education to students by decreasing their administrative costs. We work in a competitive space, ripe for innovation, with users ready to be delighted. • Kuali has been voted a top place to work for 3 years in a row by the Salt Lake Tribune. We also made Forbes' list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2020. Not too shabby.
• Iterate to evolve • Cultivate openness • Act with accountability • Assume the best • Practice humility • Deliver amazing experiences • Make mistakes • As team members at Kuali, we learn from and teach each other, we practice transparency and empathy, and we delight in delivering value to our customers. • We work remotely, and have for years. Distributed work is in our bones, with a history of institutions working across state lines on open-source software for more than ten years. Our employees each work in the environment where they’re happiest, from Pennsylvania to Hawaii. We work consciously to create a collaborative and healthy remote work culture, and we travel to meet in person a few times each year.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.