• Engage with your customers through regular calls, business reviews and daily needs • Monitor and manage adoption metrics to ensure customers are utilizing the full Axon platform • Create success plans for your customers and document customer progress toward established goals and results • Manage escalations closely, acting as the quarterback for all critical issues and ensuring multiple internal teams are aligned • Communicating major milestones and updates to Sr. Leadership on a regular basis • Work closely with Axon’s marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls • Develop a deep understanding of Axon’s product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer’s environment • Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs.
• A proven track record of leading process improvements within large organizations • Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools • Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations • Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written • Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
• The Senior Customer Success Manager will work with Axon’s larger customers to build long-term, strategic partnerships. You will work closely with your clients to understand their workflows, organizational structures, and overall requirements. As their main point of contact, your customers will lean on you to provide best practices and to help them achieve their operational goals through the use of Axon’s products. • You will also work closely with multiple cross-functional teams by providing invaluable insight into customers’ needs and challenges, helping influence and guide internal product roadmaps and projects. • As someone that wears multiple hats, from project management to product expert to consultant, you will continually be focused on making your customers more efficient and more confident within their daily workflows.
• Bachelor's degree • 5+ years’ working in a customer-facing role and 2+ years working with Enterprise-level customers • Strong project management skills with a proven system for tracking multiple customer requests, issues and strategic plans.
• We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete. • It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Location: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin. • Travel: 30-40%
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.