What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Docebo is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our global marketing team and own the responsibility for driving conversion rate optimization strategy and vision across our web marketing channels.
• Develop a conversion rate optimization vision and strategy - Own the conversion optimization plan, test design, implementation, and insights generation against the business objectives. • Lead conversion rate optimization at all stages of the funnel - you’ll optimize the conversion rate for everything from inbound lead flow to in-product onboarding. You’ll brainstorm ways to engage and activate platform users to create product qualified leads for our sales team. You’ll report and quantify the wins and the impact on the business. • Provide leadership in architecting the ideal digital experience - Leveraging metrics, optimization, qualitative/quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions you’ll have purview over the entire digital experience including our main website, microsites, landing pages and in-product • Rapidly prototype and test CRO/UI hypotheses across acquisition funnels - Ensuring that tests are “always-on” across acquisition funnels and activation workflows • Manage in-product experiences to drive action - you will use in-product activity from users to activate engagement methods (pop-ups, messages, chat/bots) and qualify users for sales outreach, upsells, and cross-sell opportunities • Work in collaboration with agencies and cross-functional teams - Partner with executives, product, creative, content, technology to deliver a robust CRO program. • Own test management and reporting across all initiatives - working closely with the CRO contractor to manage operations of the program. • Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests, owning documentation and tracking of all CRO action items and workflows. • Manage ambiguity effectively - Influence the direction of projects using strong analytical skills, but when required relying on your intuitive sense in the absence of data. • Troubleshoot - Spot existing issues with optimization test set-ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high-quality documentation. • Function as the conversion rate optimization subject matter expert - ensuring stakeholders know what is working, what is not working, and what the next focus will be.
• You have a customer-first mindset, and you believe having a deep understanding of the way B2B buyers think is the best way to build a winning inbound marketing experience. You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life and upholding an exceptional site experience for our audience. This means doing all the things you have always wanted to do but never had the time or resources to do at your previous job. • You are unrelenting in driving inbound results, helping to keep marketing costs low while doing so. You will develop personalized user acquisition flows by understanding the key conversion funnel stages and building a roadmap to get there. • You champion performance reporting, embracing your strong analytical skills. You value data integrity and the need to report on the success/failure results of optimization efforts. • You are confident at making decisions that affect critical aspects of the business. And experienced presenting and influencing C-Level executives with an emphasis on translating insights and data into customer value. • You have experience working with SaaS products, have worked on initiatives that support product led growth and you’ve implemented a PQL strategy.
• You will centralize our marketing optimization efforts by working cross-functionally to implement and execute strategies, advocate for our audiences, and help drive the overall growth of our channels. • This role will offer you the chance to establish an on-going conversion rate optimization program from the ground up. In this pivotal position on our acquisition team, you will work with talented partners across marketing, creative, and engineering. Successful candidates will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, and tactical execution to test, track, measure growth-focused initiative.
• Trusted by 2000+ companies worldwide, Docebo is the top cloud-based LMS with AI superpowers designed to make customers, partners, and employees love their learning experience.
• Reports to: Senior SEO Manager.
• Location: Athens, GA or Toronto, ON - Remote OK (North America only).
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.