• Lead change management workstream for projects • Conduct change discovery workshops, interviews and surveys • Develop change impact analyses to establish the complexity of the change • Develop change strategy recommendations based on input from workshops, interviews and company research • Develop communications and training plans based on best practices and understanding of impacted users • Develop Change Leadership Strategy Recommendations to ensure alignment and understanding of responsibilities of leadership toward project success. • Execute communications, change agent network, and training plans based on the scope of work • Conduct Train the Trainer workshops and/or end-user training as defined by the scope of work • Develop curriculum support materials such as tipsheets, microlearning videos, and training scenarios • Effectively articulate the value of change management in relation to project success • Analyze business KPI’s and recommend adoption metrics that will allow the client to communicate, coach, and train to reach the behaviors that will drive the desired business outcomes.
• Grounded in change management principles, methodologies, tools and innovative, and cutting edge best practices • Change management certification or designation desired • Hands-on experience with rollouts of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud • Proven track record of managing change initiatives or a significant portion of an initiative, as part of a team or independently • Proven experience in developing internal and external communications plans and execution • Proven track record in development internal and external training plans including the development of Train the Trainer programs, training documentation in written and video format • Basic knowledge of learning experience tools typically used within Salesforce ecosystem such as WalkMe, Appinium, myTrailhead and In App Guidance • Familiarity with best practices of adoption metrics for various Salesforce Cloud platforms • Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills • Collaborative and consultative work style • Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills • Strong facilitation skills using tools such as Mural and Zoom • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Google Cloud tools • Travel requirements are in the range of 10-30%.
• As a successful Change Analyst, you will use influence and innovation to maximize adoption and ensure a positive end-user experience for changes impacting people, process, and technology. • You’ll work with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including consumer brands, high-tech, financial services, healthcare, and higher education, and others and help deliver on 7Summits brand promise of helping clients to create, compete, and innovate in new ways.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing Education and/or equivalent work experience • 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst and/or Change Strategy related role.
• 7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients’ business processes through collaboration and automation. Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster. 7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
• This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.