What language do you want to use Torre in?
This role requires robust knowledge of SaaS metrics and extremely strong Excel skills. Hyperscience is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Assist with monthly FP&A functions, including forecasting, analysis of operating expense budgets, and department-level & org-wide reporting • Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive forecasting for monthly and annual planning cycles • Work closely with HR leadership to help track & analyze overall headcount and option budgets vs actuals • Participate in the creation of multi-year financial forecasts alongside business leaders • Assist Director of FP&A in updating, maintaining and expanding master financial models • Expand work on financial KPIs and unit cost economics of the business • Express your analytical creativity by building Excel-based models to handle ad-hoc requests and special projects • Various weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities • Collaborate with various groups and internal constituencies including business intelligence/analytics, marketing, product and others • Assist with the evaluation and rollout of planning/reporting tools and solutions as needed, and especially around budget procedures • Provide insights into internal and competitive data trends to inform business decisions.
• Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive level presentations • Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles • Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while simultaneously meeting all goals and deadlines • Proven ability to apply findings to business problems to lift revenue and profits • Ability to gather, manipulate, and analyze large sets of data • Ability to transform data to create a story with actionable insights • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Strong writing and presentation skills • Excellent follow-through, prioritization skills, and attention to detail • Advanced Excel and G Suite skills required • Proactive and problem-solving nature • Strong desire to tackle new challenges and projects with enthusiasm • High level of autonomy and excellent team player • Experience with Salesforce, Quickbooks, Netsuite, Hyperion Essbase • Unwavering commitment to integrity and confidentiality.
• The Finance team at Hyperscience is responsible for supporting the strategic growth of Hyperscience in an ever-changing environment and for enhancing the company's general accounting and financial operations. Finance team members are responsible for all day-to-day Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Accounting activities, ensuring optimal reporting, governance, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and decision making. The team is split between the FP&A and Accounting side. • We are growing rapidly and in this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will help lead efforts to build upon and scale our FP&A processes.
• BS in Finance, Business, Statistics, Economics or comparable discipline • 5+ years of FP&A, strategic/financial planning or similar financial roles.
• Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed. • Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x. • Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
• We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
• The role will report directly to the Director of FP&A.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.