What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Be a talent first leader - At Relativity, we are focused on being a talent first company. As the Director of the Corporate segment, this means, first, setting the standards for excellence and defining what success looks like for your organization. Most of the front line sellers were hired in early 2020 so there is an incredible opportunity to shape expectations and establish a cultural standard driven by your own vision. Additionally, you should be ready to build an inclusive and diverse team culture. We are focused on creating a company and sales environment where people of diverse backgrounds can have a voice and feel heard. There will be no shortcuts taken. Lastly, it will be important to be a consummate guide and supporter of your direct report’s growth and development. Setting clear vision, direction and coaching will be of paramount importance given the recent rapid expansion of the team itself. • Strategic sales leadership – The Corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing segment. You will be the ultimate driver of strategy and execution of sales results. You will be expected to deeply understand the needs of the customer which will, in turn, influence the sales playbook to win. • Collaborator across the org – By being a segment leader, you will be partnering across the company to drive results. Synchronizing the needs of the Corporate segment with teams such as Marketing, Customer Success, and our Service Delivery team will be paramount to your success. • Driver of operational excellence – The Corporate sales team is undergoing a period of hypergrowth. So, setting standards and repeatable operational processes will key to scaling the team for the future. Your operational leadership will set the standard in terms of sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• You are a seasoned operational leader who has a track record of seeing initiatives through from strategic ideation to implementation • You've had an opportunity to be a part of successful B2B commercial organizations and understand where to create value and drive efficiency • Have managed teams with a diverse set of skills ranging from technical, operational, analytical and strategic • Can context shift where you can grasp and communicate big concepts yet sweat the minutia when it matters • You're a seasoned hiring manager and have a proven process for identifying sales manager and rep talent .
• In this role, you will be a senior sales leader reporting directly to the SVP of Global Sales with specific responsibility for all sales efforts within the Corporate segment. You will manage 3 sales managers who manage the individual sellers focused on acquiring new logos or expanding existing relationships. • You will have a unique opportunity to build a rapidly growing team, define the sale playbook to win in the corporate segment and make a real and lasting impact at Relativity.
• Minimum 5 years of sales management experience with a minimum of 2 years leading managers .
• We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects. Our Corporate segment is the newest and fastest growing area of our GTM focus. This segment sits at the intersection or our two most important sales motions. First, there is an increased interest in corporate legal teams to build in-house litigation capabilities and, therefore, choosing RelativityOne to power their litigation processes. Additionally, we also partner closely with our Service Provider partners to co-sell and support corporate litigation teams who prefer to outsource their needs to managed services.
• At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey. • Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify. • So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you. • All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.