InCloudCounsel is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our rapidly growing company.
• Customer Outreach: communicate with clients to manage the order-to-cash process and resolve client billing issues in a timely and professional manner • Invoicing: accurately and efficiently prepare invoices, including LEDES files, and send invoices using billing software to ensure compliance with InCloudCounsel and client guidelines • Collections: take action to encourage timely payments by identifying outstanding receivables and contacting clients to discuss overdue payments • Data: record payments from customers and contact with customers, maintain accurate customer aging reports and update customer information records.
• Accounting: understands DSO, aging report, cash application and reconciliation • Attention to Detail: takes time and effort to avoid errors and consistently delivers polished work • Software: experience with common accounting and billing software platforms (e.g., Intacct, NetSuite, BillingPoint, Serengeti, Corridor, CounselLink, TyMetrix, Collaborate) • Customer Service: positively and effectively interacts with customers, demonstrating an understanding and appreciation of each customer’s sophisticated business processes and systems • Communication: clearly and concisely communicates internally/externally in a variety of professional formats • Excel: works with and creates reports, graphs, and charts.
• The Accounts Receivable Specialist will serve as the liaison between InCloudCounsel’s Finance & Accounting department and InCloudCounsel’s diverse client roster. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for obtaining an in-depth understanding of our company and our clients’ billing processes and should be able to identify and resolve complex billing issues.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance preferred • Experience: 2+ years of billing and/or collections experience; legal billing preferred.
• InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
• We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
• The role will report to our VP of Finance.
• The AR Specialist can join our Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York office.* • *Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.