What language do you want to use Torre in?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Technical Product Management and work closely with key areas across the business to deliver new features and product enhancements. This is a position in which you’ll have the opportunity to play a critical role in our company’s growth and the success of our procurement and marketplace initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role has proven experience working as a product manager in a pharmacy benefits management, financial technology or healthcare data setting driving new development ideas from inception to delivery.
• Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization and building a clear vision for the product(s) you’re responsible for to satisfy current customer needs and emerging challenges • Develop product plans for our procurement and marketplace products based on: customer and internal stakeholder input, market insight, and engineering feedback • Define, plan, and manage roadmap features and enhancements • Develop a deep understanding of our customers & prospects pain points and deliver solutions that drive growth and customer retention • Serve as the subject matter expert for products and features, spanning across APIs, integrations, security, and platform capabilities • Articulate and evangelize our product strategy internally and with clients • Develop specifications, ticket-writing, product acceptance, roadmap-prioritizing, and all other day to day tasks that push development forward and keep projects on track • Partner and plan with our technology teams to bring your product to life, leveraging agile development methodologies and owning the creation of your teams user stories, epics and wire frames • Triage and prioritize bugs to provide direction for engineering and QA teams • Analyze product quality and engagement performance • Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance • Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management or a related field • 7+ years of product management experience, preferably with PBM, FinTech or Healthcare data products • Ability to take strategies and establish product direction to engineering for their actionable and successful execution • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans • Track record of delivering quality work on time • A customer-centric attitude that is based on a passion for high quality and high value user experience • High energy level, proactive and eager to drive company revenue and client retention • Proficient in communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
• Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. • We are on a mission to transform the pharmacy benefit industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
• Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.