What language do you want to use Torre in?
Socio is looking for a Sales Recruiter to join our growing People Operations team!
• Source, qualify and nurture a talented pool of candidates for current and future roles. • Partner with hiring managers and their teams to create strategic hiring processes to meet the growing business needs. • Own the candidate evaluation process as well as manage offer delivery and negotiations. • Support candidates throughout their interview journey with Socio. • Create a positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback. • Identify unique ways to source candidates through content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals, and attending networking events. • Leverage data to make informed, strategic changes regarding hiring and onboarding. • Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and new hire onboarding.
• Experience recruiting in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment is required. • The drive to operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions. • Natural curiosity, critical thinking, flexibility and a continuous learning mindset. • A high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills. • A belief that people are the foundation for our company’s growth and success. • The ability to create remarkable, seamless candidate experiences that serve the needs of the business.
• You’ll directly impact Socio’s growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent. Working closely with the Manager of Talent and Business Team, you'll forecast headcount needs and lead the sourcing, recruiting, and hiring for our US headquarters. As a Sales Recruiter, you will collaborate with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process and guide candidates from initial contact to their first day with Socio. This will include creating meaningful candidate experiences and optimizing our interview processes while maintaining the high standards Socio has set in hiring talent. • Lastly, you’ll have the opportunity to play a significant role in Socio’s onboarding process for new hires.
• 3+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience focused on growing sales teams.
• Socio is a venture-backed SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises optimize their events. With clients like Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, and Hyundai, Socio is being used in thousands of events globally while facilitating millions of interactions every day. • As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. If you’re looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define the future of events, we would love to talk to you!
• Socio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
• This is a cross-functional role that will partner with all departments and hiring managers.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.