What language do you want to use Torre in?
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Senior Client Success Director to join our Client Success team. The Senior Client Success Director will be the main point of contact for multiple strategic accounts with 20,000+ employees. This person will lead the day-to-day management and identify strategic opportunities to delight our clients and customers with Maven’s product and services.
• Be the face of Maven for all client related needs • Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts • Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores • Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources • Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required • Provide strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics • Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans. • Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
• Experience working with large clients (20,000+ employees) is preferred • Passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change • Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success • Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives. • Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders • Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities • Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables • Possess analytical skills and strategic thinking- you’re strong on both IQ and EQ • Willingness to travel for key client meetings (often on a quarterly basis) and participate occasionally in our NYC office for relationship building and key meetings
• 5-7 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, benefits or SaaS companies
• Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
• At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
• Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
• Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven • Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends • Free One Medical membership • 401(k) plan • Unlimited paid time off • Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits • Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch • One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!) • A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours • 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return • Annual professional development stipend • 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.