¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• RAN has an full-time opening on our Digital Team for a Digital Production Associate. You’ll join a team of digitally savvy activists taking on some of the biggest polluters and human rights abusers around the globe - and we're winning. In this role you will report directly to the Digital Fundraising Strategist and provide continuous support in the development and execution of our email marketing program to drive digital revenue and supporter engagement. And, working closely with the Digital Production Manager - Web Developer, assure that RAN.org is our supporters’ hub for information, story-telling, and timely online action.
• Build, test, and deploy online action pages, donation forms, surveys or other online forms for fundraising, advocacy, and awareness campaigns • Create and test emails and other digital communications, implementing split testing to improve engagement and performance, and support the development and monitoring of marketing automations • Query, generate, and pull custom audiences for use in email marketing, reporting, or to provide vendors for acquisition and advertising • Work with campaigners and digital team members to help plan and execute all aspects of robust campaigns in the digital space • Support in publishing blogs, news releases, basic pages, and other content for the organizational website • Provide data analysis of online performance and recommendations for changes • when needed • Use Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other data reporting tools to track all communications and their impacts • Maintain weekly and monthly reports on the progress of digital fundraising, advocacy • and list growth • Support in building followers on social media and implement strategies to grow reach • Use online tools such as Share Progress, Action Network, and MoveOn Petitions to increase reach and growth for RAN’s campaigns • Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into campaign engagement as relevant to organizational goals • Support all of RAN’s work, e.g. helping during major fundraising events, grassroots trainings, or campaigns priorities as requested by supervisor • Work openly and collaboratively within a high functioning team dynamic • Participate in weekly team meetings, bi-weekly staff meetings, as well as attend vendor meetings as requested by supervisor
• 1 year of experience or more using online advocacy and fundraising tools such as Blue State Digital, Action Kit, Engaging Networks, etc. to build and execute digital campaigns • Basic understanding of HTML • Preferred: familiarity with databases and query building for audience generation and performance tracking • Preferred: Experience using A/B testing in an advocacy or marketing capacity • Experience using social media such as Twitter and Facebook • Experience using basic reporting tools to analyze and track data • Ability to work independently from a remote location, to follow instructions, and complete tasks across time zones with a minimal amount of supervision if necessary • Strong commitment to and belief in the power of using digital resources to help empower communities and activists to right wrongs and make change in the world • Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations. • Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.
• In this role, you’ll be able to drive the development of online resources to make campaigners and volunteers around the world more nimble and effective in some of the biggest global issue fights of our lifetimes. It will be a fast moving job that will take someone who is good at finishing projects on time and able to think big picture about engagement and supporter/user experience.
• For over 35 years, Rainforest Action Network (RAN) has campaigned for the forests, their inhabitants and the natural systems that sustain life. In coalition with Indigenous communities and allies from around the world, RAN uses non-violent direct action, grassroots organizing, education, and strategic communications to challenge corporations to stop destructive operations, respect human rights, and adopt comprehensive policies that reduce their contributions to global warming.
• Available now, RAN has an full-time opening on our Digital Team for a Digital Production Associate. You’ll join a team of digitally savvy activists taking on some of the biggest polluters and human rights abusers around the globe - and we're winning. In this role you will report directly to the Digital Fundraising Strategist and provide continuous support in the development and execution of our email marketing program to drive digital revenue and supporter engagement. And, working closely with the Digital Production Manager - Web Developer, assure that RAN.org is our supporters’ hub for information, story-telling, and timely online action.
• Benefits include full health coverage for the employee and their partner/family, an employer funded Health Savings Account, vision & dental insurance, 4 weeks PTO (increases to 5 weeks after 2 years), and a Simple IRA retirement plan with a 3% fully vested employer match. Additionally, after 5 years staff are eligible for a 3 month fully paid sabbatical.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.