What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At CircleCI, we enable thousands of developers to do better work every day. Providing best-in-breed Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is our mission, and we’re looking for experienced UX/frontend engineers to help with that. • As a technical leader in our Design System team, you will design and build beautiful, accessible, reusable UI components that define our user experience. You will mentor colleagues and provide technical direction to the team. You’ll also collaborate daily with dedicated colleagues across North America and western Europe. • This is a full-time role at the Staff Engineer level.
• Take the lead in designing and implementing a design system for the CircleCI web application. • In partnership with product designers create delightful UI components that are easy to use across the CircleCI web application. • Work closely with engineering teams and other stakeholders to simplify the existing UI codebase and configure the system for scalability • Continuously improve our user experience. • Create documentation and guidelines for different consumers — including internal backend and frontend engineers, project managers, external clients, and CircleCI’s users. • Help set the direction of our product: learn about our business problems, explore solutions, weigh design tradeoffs, write effective user stories, and prioritize them to deliver maximum value in a sustainable, incremental fashion.
• 5+ years of professional frontend development experience
• CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster. • Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital.
• CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.