What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Coursera is looking for an experienced Content Designer to develop our content strategy, value prop messaging for business Growth, and monetization driven by the in-product experience. This role works in close partnership with Product Designers, Product Marketing Managers, and Product Managers while being a core member of the Growth Product Design team. It is a significant opportunity to use the best of storytelling to help millions of people get fulfillment via online learning.
• Define and employ clear protocols on how a content designer works with product designers, product managers, and product marketers • Write UX copy for product experience: microcopy like buttons, tooltips, empty states, and push notifications across the web and responsive attuned usability requirements • Constantly experiment with copy and iterate based on data • Define standards and guidelines for UX/UI messaging and writing that weaves the Coursera brand message and voice into every touchpoint • Drive a customer-centric approach to problem-solving and meet business goals • Partner closely throughout relevant stages of the product design process contributing to driving vision, concepts, or design optimizations per the roadmap
• Proven UX writing and editing skills within product • Understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, interaction design principles • Value prop, messaging validation via A/B testing • Guidelines and standards development • Deep understanding of interaction design principles for web, mobile web, emails • Familiarity with using Figma, Miro, Google Docs
• 5+ years of Content Design or UX Writing experience
• At Coursera, our Data Science team is helping to build the future of education through data-driven decision-making and data-powered products. We drive product and business strategy through measurement, experimentation, and causal inference. We define, develop, and launch the models and algorithms that power content discovery, personalized learning, and machine-assisted teaching and grading. We believe the next generation of teaching and learning should be personalized, accessible, and efficient. With our scale, data, technology, and talent, Coursera and its Data Science team are positioned to make that vision a reality.
• Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.