What language do you want to use Torre in?
Maven is looking for an iOS Engineer to join our product team. You would join a tightly-knit group that values user-centered design and is building a product that is the result of the cooperation between our product, design, and development teams. We believe in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation.
• You have the ability to take a project and run with it – you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaging and thrives in an environment of empowerment. • You believe in quality code and an excellent user experience • You feel at home collaborating with a passionate team while taking on interesting technical problems.
• Deep knowledge of Swift 5.0+ & latest UIKit/Foundation frameworks • Experience with tools like Cocoapods, SwiftLint, Fastlane • Ability to work with REST APIs to create data-driven applications • Knowledge of practical programming principles and patterns like the Single Responsibility principle • A solid understanding of software design patterns and system architecture • Familiarity with unit and integration testing
• Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
• At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
• Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
• Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven • Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends • Free One Medical membership • 401(k) plan • Unlimited paid time off • Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits • Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch • One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!) • A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours • 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return • Annual professional development stipend • 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.