What language do you want to use Torre in?
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest-growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software and data market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. If you get excited about driving success for existing customers, then this is the role for you. Veeva is hiring an OpenData Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work alongside our product, sales, and services teams to help customers achieve the highest levels of success with our data product, OpenData. The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva customers to increase the value they get from Veeva OpenData. In this role, CSMs identify and promote best practices for maximizing the value of OpenData. You will act as a strategic consultant that knows how to identify areas of improvement and have the data and/or consulting background to be able to drive progress.
• Establish strong contacts with customer stakeholders across Sales Operations, Analytics, and IT • Drive retention through Customer Success • Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva OpenData investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness opportunities • Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing • Educate customers 1:1 or via webinars of process and/or application best practices • Increase the ROI customers can achieve with Veeva OpenData • Be a product expert by understanding the capabilities of the product • Be a customer advocate for ongoing product innovation
• Hands-on experience related to data analytics • Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry • Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients • Ability to communicate information with business relevance to both internal and customer stakeholders • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption • Self-starter who can own the ongoing success of both large and small clients • Nice to Have: • Direct experience with Veeva product implementations • Experience in Data Governance and/or Data Stewardship • Experience with Customer Success Programs • Background in a customer-facing role with the intent of improving the customer’s experience with software
• At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries.Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
• Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
• Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.