What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a seasoned analytics expert who can help unleash the full power of data and analytics to drive the business and support the growth of the Analytics team. This role reports to the Director & Head of Data Science & Analytics and provides a unique opportunity to both solve our company’s most interesting problems and develop new business strategies.
• provide end-to-end analytic services to partners from Product, Marketing, CRM, Business Development, Engineering, Finance, and more. Own and support all analytic needs of your stakeholders and business functions. Manage stakeholder relationships. Maintain a strong partner mindset, anticipate needs and proactively propose solutions; • unleash the full power of data and analytics to gain a deep understanding of our business and its key drivers, and drive high-impact initiatives across the business; • carry out complex data analyses using a variety of tools and techniques in order to answer business questions, analyze emerging trends, connect cause and effect, solve problems and identify opportunities; • enable data-driven decision making, automate and scale insight generation, and achieve business growth; • pull, interpret, clean, validate and integrate data. Design, build and maintain source-of-truth datasets by stitching together data from multiple sources. Ensure data quality, consistency, and reliability; • design, build and maintain business metrics, reports, and dashboards; • define key business metrics and KPIs to understand user behavior, quantify inputs and measure outcomes at various points in the customer journey; • translate business requirements into analytic tasks, execute those tasks, and re-translate analytic solutions into business decisions and outcomes. Synthesize findings clearly and concisely and make thoughtful recommendations to partners by combining business savvy and analytic rigor; • validate business hypotheses with data. Size and quantify the potential impact of business opportunities to help set up campaigns, experiments, and interventions; • design, measure and analyze business experiments across multiple channels such as web, app, and email. Draw inferences and learnings from past experiments and campaigns, uncover insights, and make recommendations for future iterations. Automate the process to iterate and scale while ensuring quality, consistency, and speed; • create automated analytic capabilities and deliver self-serve solutions to the business at scale.
• you have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative discipline; • you have technical expertise in business analytics, statistics, econometrics, or data science; • you're a master of SQL. Ability to write complex queries and deliver production-grade code with necessary optimizations; • you have experience with large datasets and Big Data ecosystem, preferably AWS, and production systems like Git, Airflow, etc; • you're able to design and build complex reports and dashboards. Expert proficiency in at least one visualization tool e.g. Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Chartio; • you have sound knowledge of statistical analysis, especially hypothesis testing, experiment design, measurement and optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, Bayesian testing; • you have an ability to build bread-and-butter data science models i.e. linear regression, binary classification, clustering & segmentation, forecasting; • you have basic scripting skills with Python or R. Advanced programming in Python is desirable; • you have experience with Data Engineering processes, ETL, data flow, analytics automation, and best practices; • you have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to convert analytic solutions into business insights and recommendations; • you're comfortable with being process-driven like an engineer and purpose-driven like a business manager; • you have an ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines; • you have an ability to work in a cross-functional team and manage multiple stakeholders; • you have an ability to balance short-term, medium-term, and long-term objectives and successfully deliver on all fronts; • you desire to work, excel and grow in a diverse, challenging, and highly collaborative ecosystem.
• you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader; • you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs; • we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options; • we offer monthly fitness, phone, and internet reimbursement; • you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks; • we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
• Credit Sesame is a fast-growing FinTech company, a pioneer, and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with a presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI, and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go-to” brand for financial wellness.
• We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
• We are open to hiring remotely for this role. You could also work out of our Toronto, San Francisco, or our Mountain View office—you decide!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.