What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At Bevy, we’re looking for a motivated Senior UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. In this role you will be mostly involved in product design projects. You will work within the Design team where we daily have stand ups to sync, check for possible show stoppers or shift tasks. • We communicate honestly and thoughtfully so everyone is on the same page (check our complete list of Values throughout the company). Design thinking is our methodology and Empathy is one of our most important values. “Teamwork makes the dream work”. We work well together. When one of us wins, we all win.
• Participate in product projects from ideation to final stage • Contributing to the creation of our Design System • Contribute in other existing projects. If you have ideas of how to improve processes we are open to suggestions • Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented • Figma • Wireframes • Prototyping • Experience creating Design Systems • Preferred: Familiar with product accessibility
• Excellent visual and interaction skills • Located within the Americas (we are a remote team but would like to constrain Time Zone as possible) • Are highly organized and detail oriented • Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables • Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines • Share new ideas that may improve our way of work • Take constructive criticism with ease and grace - Everybody is continuously learning • Have a proactive attitude with a willingness to take on any task. We are growing, but still a startup - Giving others a hand is our way of working • You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
• Minimum 5 years of experience or proven/demonstrated ability to produce at a high level as an individual contributor and on teams in a typical work environment
• Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
• We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve. • We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.
• Please note: All roles at Bevy are 100% remote
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.