• We are currently looking for an Associate Product Manager with Business Analysis skills to join one of our government dedicated teams.
• Support a cross-functional team by leading agile ceremonies, workflows, and processes. • Draw on best practices in product management, agile software development, and human-centered design to deliver new digital services that meet the public’s expectations of a 21st-century government.
• Experience shipping consumer-facing features or products. • Skilled at breaking down problems, building consensus, and setting direction in the face of uncertainty. • Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements and actionable insights. • Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions for clients and end users. • Superior product judgement - understands when to pivot and how to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next steps. • Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with partners and influence decision-making towards the highest value outcomes. • Experience working on a back-end or technical team • Experience working on infrastructure or DevOps team is a plus • Ideal candidate would be excited about supporting a team who develops shared processes/tooling for all of our product teams to use • Front-end product experience with some knowledge of APIs preferred • Experience as a business analyst is a plus • Ideal candidate would be a problem solver who gets excited about reviewing business and policy requirements to resolve issues for our users.
• Product managers help define business goals, identify opportunities, develop roadmaps, and manage the iterative delivery of new features and products. They are skilled at working with stakeholders to shape solutions and leverage agile/lean principles to ensure that what is delivered is both desirable to end-users and reliable at scale.
• At least 1-2 years experience serving as a Associate Product Manager of a cross-functional team, ideally within an agile environment.
• Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
• Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
• Our Product Managers work closely with partners and cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way at all stages of the product life cycle.
• This is a remote position. • Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment. • All work must be conducted within the U.S. • As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.