What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join our Sales team and help build upon the tremendous growth GridGain has experienced over the past few years.
• This customer-facing role will be responsible for helping guide the Sales team to deliver the best technology in a dynamic and competitive environment. Our Solutions Architects partner directly with Sales, Marketing and Engineering to identify and understand prospects’ key business and technical requirements through a process of guided discovery. You will translate requirements into a solution that highlights GridGain’s unique technical value proposition by designing, coordinating and delivering a tailored Proof of Concept to demonstrate key technical use cases. • Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases • Mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful • Present and demonstrate GridGain technical features to executives and technical prospects • Provide all pre-sales technical support through the entire PoC development and delivery • Articulate GridGain’s unique value propositions and position • Maintain deep and up to date knowledge of competitive products and technologies • Own and manage the technical relationship with prospect • Be available during business hours to meet deadlines and client needs, coordinate with co-workers, attend conference calls and/or face-to-face meetings, and handle day-to-day operations necessary for the position.
• Must have a solid Technical background related to or adjacent to In-Memory Computing (ie: HTAP, Analytics, IMC, and Platform based technologies that are infrastructure focused) • Solid understanding of concurrency and multithreaded programming • Strong knowledge of network programming and understanding of networking protocols • Experience with distributed application development, and caching technologies • Thorough understanding of Hadoop, as well as MapReduce design pattern • Superb verbal communication skills including a dynamic and engaging presentation style • Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time-management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field • 5+ years of solution architecture and design experience with Java EE based systems • 5+ years of hands-on development experience, 3+ Years Java or .Net development experience a plus • 5+ years experience in technical pre-sales and/or consulting
• Location: This is a remote position. Candidates may be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.