What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We're looking for a talented Engineering Manager to join our rapidly expanding team here at Beamery. You’ll eventually lead delivery for 2 value delivery teams, and your primary focus will be to ensure both teams are enabled to perform at maximum velocity.
• You will be accountable for vector value delivery (2 delivery teams) for mission-critical multi-tenanted SaaS product; each value stream consist of circa 7 engineers • Accountable for teams’ performance captured in productivity, quality, and people related metrics • Continuously evolve processes, techniques, and goals to create better alignment, higher performance, and a sense of purpose aligned with Beamery Engineering standards • Establish a strong relationship of mutual trust with each of your direct reports, choose the right coaching, mentoring, or leading technique to get them to their next level of growth • Continuously look to raise teams’ professional level through upskilling, mentorship, coaching, and hiring • Coordinate cross-vector execution as well as the teams stand-up, assess the team progress towards the sprint & release goals and remove potential blockers
• A concise and clear communicator with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally between customer success, sales, executives, and clients • 3+ years of leadership skills as a line manager to a team of 7+ engineers • 8+ years of hands-on engineering experience developing backend services including Public APIs for B2C or B2B SaaS • 5+ years of operational experience of software delivery using Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban) and practices (TDD/pair programming/code reviews/CICD automation etc) • Data-driven decision maker able to balance leadership/delegation based on teams/individual strengths • A collaborative and supportive management style to encourage your team to continually optimize team cohesion, processes, and code • A leader that sets goals and objectives and offers advice, setting your team up for success • A natural recruiter, passionate about building your team • Ability to convert ambiguously defined problems into well-understood requirements and isolating root causes across the entire stack
• If you’re someone who embraces change and naturally drives cultural shifts and process improvements taking your team to its best performance, we want to hear from you. • Build high-performing autonomous delivery teams ensuring knowledge and operational continuity. • Cycle Time and Throughput • Number of regressions and service failure rate • Customer ROI • Engagement, growth, and retention of engineers
• Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
• We are lucky to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, and even luckier that the people in Beamery are not only superb at their jobs, but are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.