What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Underwrites FHA/VA and Conventional loan applications ensuring adherence to Company and investor credit quality standards. • Analyzes mortgage loan files, which includes customer's application, income documentation, appraisal and title reports, to ensure compliance with the company's policies, as well as, state and federal regulations. • Analyzes loan attributes and documentation for soundness and accuracy. • Analyzes loan applications to identify any risk issues • Evaluates overall income, credit and equity of each loan application. • Ensures all required documentation have been received and completed for the loan process approval. • Determines the amount of loan to be approved when all criteria for underwriting have been met. *Makes recommendation for loan approval. • Supports Loan Officers during the qualification process and for turndown decisions. • Provides support to Loan Officers and Processors regarding questions and/or clarification of inquiries, loan files, and underwriting guidelines. • Ensures timely review and follow-up steps in order to meet and exceed customer's expectations. • Keeps up-to-date on investor and regulatory policies, procedures and changes that affect mortgage underwriting. • Communicates with customers, team members and management on outstanding requirements and conditions, as well as, the status of each loan application. • Analyzes appraisals (including FHA, under DE program and SAR under VA program, Portfolio Jumbo).
• Coming from a direct lender • Must have DE certification • Proficient in Encompass
• 3-4 years mortgage underwriting experience
• We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
• Aerotek provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Aerotek are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Aerotek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.