What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Talend is a 1,300+ employee data management software company. Well-funded and continued rapid growth, Talend is the second largest independent data management company and is entirely focused on getting our customers successful in the cloud and taking the work out of working with data. • We are seeking a strategic yet hands-on focused Global Alliance Director to manage a small but high impact team with a history of success translating technology into business outcomes. The holder of this position will be responsible for building Talend’s GSI GTM, build and execute programs on a global scale and ensure we focus on the right GSIs with high yield outcomes. KPIs defining success will include - but are not be limited - to net new pipeline generation, bookings and degree of commitment of our GSI partners. Focus is creating ‘unfair advantages’ for Talend’s field sales team with the help of Talend’s partner ecosystem. Creation of programs that - once proven - will be executed through the Channel teams in the various theatres and regions. • People join our team globally to influence the way the world makes decisions, make data useful for all organizations and take the work out of working with data! They join to be part of a passionate group of highly talented people all sharing a vision of a data-connected world. For this career defining role we are looking for a professional who understands how to shape our thinking and Talend’s product portfolio to deliver business outcomes and help build and maintain a great team as well as support Talend’s exceptional company culture. Finally, they join because we know how to have fun while we work hard!
• Provide guidance to identify and manage focused strategic advisory firms and GSIs • Help create unfair advantages Talend sales team • Collaborate with WW regional leaders in sales and channel to drive, meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals in all regions, increasing their share of GSI driven business • Good understanding of players in the data space and ability to drive cross collaboration between Talend’s technology partners and Talend’s GSIs • Create long lasting business relationships with said partners • Ensure Talend is part of the solution and GTM activities of the selected firms • Work cross-functionally with all levels of the Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales, Enablement and Marketing teams to ensure consistent branding, lead generation, communications, and opportunity identification and deal closure with these partners • Manage a direct team and cross functional teams in order to support our overall business • Identify and collaborate on global data market trends and how they impact how companies work with data • Track and report KPIs
• Demonstrated ability to translate technology into business value / outcome • Willing and able to travel, as required 50% • Ability to work with and communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally: executive, sales and technical • Ability to work with large, multi-dimensional, complex global partners • Ability to work as part of a team and independently as needed • Excellent communication and presentation skills among a variety of audiences • Strong negotiation and closing skills • Exceptional leadership and management skills • Motivated, disciplined, and results oriented • Proven ability to think above and beyond the defined job to question everything we’ve been doing so far • Ability to thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, ever-changing environment • Location: North America (preferred) or Europe.
• Prior (10+ years) experience of managing GSIs and advisory in particular; preferred candidates will have working experience with Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, Bain, Capgemini, Cognizant, or the likes
• We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity. • We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business. • With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
• We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built. • As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. • We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• This person will report to the Head of WW Business Development and have a team of 2-4 GSI managers.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.