What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score. • Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine. • We are hiring interns to join our Product Delivery team for Summer 2021 (June-August). This is a paid, full-time, US-remote position. Learn more about our culture here. We are looking for interns who embody our core values, which will be our guiding principles throughout the program.
Internship Program Overview: • Mentorship: You will have ongoing support from leadership, a dedicated mentor, and buddy for the entire program. • Meaningful Projects: You will own meaningful projects and will contribute to our roadmap. • Continuous Learning: You will collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges, get a well-rounded view of our business, diversify your skills, and stay ahead of the curve with a specialized curriculum to propel your career. • Development: We will challenge you to meet your personal and professional goals- and have fun along the way. In addition to your project work and mentorship, you will learn from key-members of the team through our Speaker Series, Lunch & Learns, and Coffee Chats. • Remote Culture: Born as a globally-distributed organization out of necessity, Auth0 has tried and tested strategies for making remote work successful. With over half of our workforce working fully remotely before COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to establish a strong remote-friendly culture. Our unique culture will teach you to thrive as you sharpen your ability to excel in a remote-work environment.
• Currently pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related program in the United States. You will be returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating with your Bachelor's by June 2022.
• Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security. • We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work.
• Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. • Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States. As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all Auziros feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
• About the Product Delivery Organization: Product Delivery’s mission is to provide people with secure access to any application in one-click or less. This entails everything from bringing ideas to life, scaling all aspects of our platform, team, and culture, and sustaining a defensible market position. Product Delivery comprises: Engineering, Data, Product Management, Security, Business Agility and Operations. • About the Service Management - Growth & Enablement Team: Our team is focused on supercharging the next phase of Auth0’s growth while at the same time enabling multiple internal groups within our organization to effectively deal with their growing needs. At Growth & Enablement, you would join a team of talented individuals with a wide breadth of focus, from pricing & packaging, to how customers can effectively leverage support resources, to looking after and improving internal tools that fulfill a plethora of field teams requirements.
• We are accepting applications until our vacancies are filled or until March 15, 2021.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.