• Twilio is growing rapidly and is seeking a Finance Integration Director to join Twilio’s M&A Integration team.
• BE AN OWNER: Establish financial objectives, milestones, and integration strategy across various Finance functions to enable and deliver against those objectives. Provide oversight for coordinated workstream integration plan development that aligns with the Finance objectives and ensure objectives are met. • EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with the Corporate Operations to develop and manage the integration budget, along with identifying potential synergies that can be reinvested in the business. Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership. • BE BOLD: Participate in due diligence, understand the strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration work streams, lead functional teams, monitor status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues, and give regular status updates to senior management. • WRITE IT DOWN: Build out and continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts.
• A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building. • Minimum of 10+ years of relevant financial experience, preferably at a leading technology company; experience leading/participating in M&A integrations is a plus. • Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes and multiple projects. • Financial acumen spanning both FP&A & accounting. • Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers. • Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise and software is a plus.
• this role will be critical to defining and executing upon all aspects of M&A integration related to the Finance function. In addition to working closely with teams across the Finance organization, this role will interact extensively with our executive team, Twilio’s Integration Management Office, and functional integration leads across both Product and GTM.
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• • Healthcare Insurance and Leave • Prescription Drug • Dental • Vision • Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts • Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one • Financial Benefits • Short and Long Term Disability Insurance • Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance • 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match • Reimbursement Programs & Stipends $65 per month work-from-home stipend • Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities • Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.