What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Lucid is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a software engineer to join our Marketplace Integrations team.
• Initiate approaches and low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadership • Build mockups and prototypes to help refine and communicate product ideas • Rapidly design, develop, and deploy web applications to test market and product assumptions • Participate in commercializing validated assumptions • Collaborate with customers and departments throughout Lucid to understand stakeholder perspectives • Build production-ready applications for client engagements • Write elegant, well-documented code • Turn good practices into good libraries for customers to utilize in their integrations.
• HTML, JS, CSS, and OOP application programming experience required • Python, Go, React, and AWS experience preferred • Client-facing experience preferred (SaaS experience a plus) • API development experience preferred • Thrives in a user focused environment.
• This person will be responsible for ideation and rapid prototyping of new software products as well as working with our clients to integrate their systems with our Marketplace to better execute complex online research projects.
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline preferred), immersive bootcamp, or equivalent experience required.
• Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
• At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
• We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.