• Twilio is looking for a Financial Services Enterprise Inside Sales Representative, to sell into high value Financial Services prospects and customers. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to advance their enterprise sales career at a world-class sales organization.
• BE AN OWNER: You will be a quota carrying sales person, overlaying the Enterprise Sales team, responsible for driving sales cycles both independently and by partnering with our field sales executives. These cycles will require you to understand customers’ (strategic growth initiatives), engagement requirements, including context, channels and audience. While you will focus on developing new opportunities with new customers there will also be opportunities to expand upon an existing product footprint within an account. • WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: You will need to understand the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Twilio processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. • BE BOLD: Generate customer opportunities will come from a variety of sources, including strategic prospecting, Twilio marketing campaigns and Twilio sales engagement. • BE INCLUSIVE: You will also coordinate the introduction of resources across all go to market functions to support desired outcomes, including sales engineering, expert services, customer success, executives and more.
• 2+ years of closing experience, account management or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into Enterprise account segments at scale. • Financial Services Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions is strongly preferred. • Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio by expanding and deepening our footprint with Enterprise organizations. • You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems. • Knowledge in telecom, software development, and consulting is a plus. • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
• You are right for this role if you’re eager to expand upon your experience calling on Financial Services clients including: Global 2000 Banks, Insurance and Wealth management companies. By partnering with our field sales executives as an overlay, you will drive sales cycles that help our customers progress their customer engagement and digital transformation initiatives.
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• The Enterprise Sales Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.