What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. • To help us achieve this mission, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and talented in-house attorney to fill the position of Commercial Counsel.
• The right candidate is a skilled drafter and negotiator, willing to tackle a wide range of legal issues and ready to partner cross-functionally on initiatives that influence all aspects of our rapidly growing business. • This is a unique opportunity to add value to an excellent legal team in an innovative and dynamic environment. You will serve as a primary legal contact for certain members of our internal teams and provide end-to-end support in the contracting experience. • You will draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts, including SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, vendor agreements, and customer agreements, to ensure alignment with Omada’s business goals, policies, and risk tolerance. • You will also work with stakeholders across multiple functions to manage expectations, ensure sign-off on appropriate terms, and maintain compliance with ongoing contractual obligations. • In addition to your work in commercial contracting, you will help to develop and refine playbooks, templates, and processes to enhance efficiency, provide legal advice and counseling to internal stakeholders, and work as part of a highly collaborative team to manage the day-to-day legal needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Extensive background in drafting service agreements, license agreements, SaaS agreements, data use agreements, partnership agreements, and NDAs • Understanding of the practical legal concerns involved in technology and commercial transactions • Excellent negotiation skills to apply to complex transactions and discussions • Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with public speaking • Ability to lead, manage, and prioritize competing transactions and other projects from inception to completion in a collaborative, fast-paced environment • Exceptional attention to detail • Experience working with and counseling clients in day-to-day business operations (i.e., sales, operations, engineering, product management, marketing, finance, etc.) • Ability to understand complex issues, assess risk, and provide concise, practical, and business-focused legal advice to stakeholders across the company • Strong organizational, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills; and • Accredited law degree and California bar membership. • Bonus points for: • Prior work experience in the healthcare industry (including experience negotiating service agreements, and/or provider agreements with health insurance companies); • Understanding of federal and state privacy laws relating to the protection of personal health information, including HIPAA; and • Experience handling privacy and data security matters in commercial contracts.
• 4+ years of relevant legal experience working on commercial transactions, with a combination of experience in house and at a top U.S. law firm.
• Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
• We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
• Location: San Francisco or Remote.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.