What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are seeking a Visual Designer to join the Platform Design team to translate and extend our brand into 2D & 3D design across multiple platforms, including mixed reality, web, and mobile. You will be working closely with our team of designers, prototypers, developers and researchers to define, build, and iterate OS level design solutions for enterprise end users, setting the bar for thoughtful, groundbreaking spatial design experiences.
• Design and craft beautiful, functional user interfaces for the ML2 platform with conceptual clarity and rigorous attention to detail, whilst establishing our brand signature. • Translating our brand and platform strategy into the design of first-class visual experiences across multiple platforms, including mixed reality, web, and mobile. • Conceptualize and execute innovative low and high fidelity UI / UX concepts in a fast-paced environment while always keeping user needs at the forefront. • Work effectively with small, interdisciplinary teams, including interaction designers, product designers, industrial designers, prototypers, researchers, engineers, and product managers. • Work with software developers to ensure the execution of features with meticulous attention to detail. • Contribute to a design process that embraces innovation while holding design accountable to end-user validation, usability KPIs, and customer feedback.
• A strong interest in the latest trends in design and technology with a focus on the future of computing and experience platforms. • A stellar portfolio that demonstrates breadth of cross-platform work, a strong design process and problem solving skills. • Proven experience working on product UI or digital experiences that exist in the real world (products that are shipped). • Experience with designing / managing design systems (international rollout is a bonus). • Comfort and experience working with software or game development teams to bring products to market. • Ability to think, design and apply UX/UI in real world spatial environments. • Proficiency in Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite. • Excellent communication and presentation skills. • Able to handle pressure and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment. • Not essential but considered a plus: • Experiences creating UI and motion prototypes in Principle / After Effects or similar software. • Ability to visualise and prototype concepts in order to fail fast and learn quickly. • Experience designing in a 3D production pipeline • Experience working in Maya, Cinema 4D, or other 3D software • Basic knowledge of the Unity engine and exporting compatible file formats. • Experience designing against the unique challenges of immersive experiences, spatial design (AR/MR) and strong category understanding overall.
• Candidates should have 6+ years experience in relevant professional and creative experiences and be excited to solve next-generation design problems beyond existing computing paradigms. • BA/BS in Graphic / Visual / Interaction Design or related subject.
• Magic Leap is the world’s most advanced Augmented Reality platform. • We deliver innovative businesses a powerful tool for transformation — an enterprise augmented reality platform of great utility and joyful simplicity.
• All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.