What language do you want to use Torre in?
This position is full time and work from home, and shifts vary between 7:00 am - 12:00 am; however, you must be based in one of the following states: Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, DC, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Kansas, California, Colorado, or Washington. As a Starry Expert, you’ll be responsible for managing customer initiated and proactive support interactions with Starry Internet customers.
• Respond to customer emails, phone calls, and live chats related to Starry Station and Starry Internet setup, features, and advanced networking settings. • Identify, investigate and resolve device and network specific issues. Think everything from helping get a wireless printer connected to making sure there’s no interruptions when streaming or gaming. • Escalate technical issues through appropriate channels as necessary. • Track user concerns and feedback for weekly reporting and to ensure customer resolution/satisfaction.
• You have excellent customer service skills including clear, concise written and verbal communication. • You work quickly, independently, and with great attention to detail. • You are committed to providing a consistently high level of support, going above and beyond in each interaction you have with a Starry customer • You care deeply about representing our brand and leaving a positive impression with the customers you support. • You have strong analytical and organizational skill • Ability to work from home in a quiet, dedicated space • You are: • Results-driven: enjoy setting challenges and smashing through them; has demonstrated success in previous endeavors • Autonomous: self-motivated, scrappy, and able to deal with the ambiguity typical of an early-stage company • Emotionally intelligent: empathetic; strong communicator; genuinely interested in human behavior; enjoys collaborating with a team • Curious: embraces all opportunities to learn from peers and mentors, always looking for ways to do something better • Creative: energized by new problems to solve; always coming up with new ideas and looking for ways to implement them
• 1+ years of help desk or troubleshooting customer service experience working with hardware, complex technical services, or for a SaaS company or an IT environment
• Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
• Starry is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide; we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
• Bonus Points if… • You've worked at an Internet Service Provider and constantly wanted to tear all the systems you used apart and build something better • You're familiar with Zendesk • You love new technology, IoT, and have a large library of devices in your home • You are a bilingual Spanish speaker • Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. • Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.