What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Partner closely with a peer Product Manager and Designer on create and evolve a product that changes people’s lives • Support a team of roughly five to six product engineers with personal goals, effective feedback, and ongoing development • Lead engineering working groups to evolve our organization • Work with folks like Sai and Ronak
• Mission: To foster, coach, and lead a healthy and high-impact team that builds Calm’s product . You’ll partner closely with a peer Product Manager to coordinate the team’s goals, plans and execution. You won’t be the team’s architect — you’ll be working with an amazing team of engineers who are focused on that — but we want you to bring your technical mindset with you, as you support the team’s personal development, guide our product and technical evolution, and find the balance between our business and technology strategies.
• 1-3 years of engineering management experience • 3-5 years of professional experience
• Calm is a leading global health and wellness brand with the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation. The company is on a mission to make the world happier and healthier. With hundreds of hours of original audio content, the Calm app helps users cope with some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age including anxiety, stress and insomnia. Apple’s 2017 iPhone App of the Year and Inc’s 19th fastest growing company boasts over 60 million downloads to date, averaging 75,000 new users daily. It is the #1 app for mental fitness. • Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier by developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.”
• Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. • Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. • We’re a small engineering organization, and you’ll work beyond your team’s boundaries leading working groups, evolving our organizational culture, and participating in a learning organization.
• Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.