What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our Product Team by adding a UX/UI Designer. This is your opportunity to be part of a talented group of people and a growing company that is transforming creative services across the globe. We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will help guide the evolution of our core systems and capabilities while supporting new green field opportunities. • As a UX/UI Designer you will help shape the future of our tech-enabled creative services. You will be responsible for designing high quality, scalable, and technology sound systems that are aligned with our customer and designer needs. You will be an authority and help lead the design strategy and development of our platform, product stack, and customer facing applications. • Reports to: Product Design Director • On a daily basis, works closely with: Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success and a wide variety of people who use our products. • Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected: • Learn about Design Pickle’s people, processes, and products. • Collaborate with other designers and share ideas and best practices. • Work with Product Managers and Engineers to clarify ongoing development efforts. • Leverage UX research methodologies to formulate strategies and direction on greenfield initiatives. • Help ensure quality on new product launches. • Design and test mid-fidelity prototypes. • Measure designs against quantitative targets. • Help evolve and maintain our design system. • Work with developers and internal teams to take your ideas to market.
• A demonstrated capacity for problem solving and user-centric design methodologies. • Possess a portfolio of UX/UI design which displays your visual design chops, critical thinking skills, and design process. Even better if you have worked on subscription-based sites. • Academic or real-world experience designing for data-rich web apps and workflows. • A demonstrated capacity for collaborating with developers. • A demonstrated capacity for creative collaboration with stakeholders and other designers. • A demonstrated capacity for usability testing and incorporating feedback. • Hands on experience with Figma for high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes. • Ability to influence, leverage, and maintain a design system. • UX Bootcamp, applicable Bachelor's degree, or equivalent professional design experience.
• 2-5+ years of professional UX design experience. • 2-5+ years of professional UI design experience.
• Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the leading flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe. • In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
• We are a company that takes our core values to heart: • Friendly • We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect. • Smart-Working • We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources. • Truth • We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking). • Service • We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community. • Tenacious • We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
• Who We Are Looking For • First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. • Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today. • We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.