What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Reviews and analyzes Non-QM loan application documents to ensure eligibility, accuracy, completeness and compliance with internal and external guidelines while ensuring loan meets investment quality standards. • Reviews loans submitted to ensure program requirements are met, all minimum submission requirements have been provided and document imaging system is set up properly. Communicates with client on defects. • Orders services as needed to support underwriting process, such as, but not limited to, automated underwriting services and appraisal valuation tools. • Clears both Prior to Doc and Prior to Funding credit conditions in compliance with underwriter’s initial decision to ensure loan meets investment standards. • Underwrites files in compliance with FNMA/FHLMC and company guidelines. • Maintains accuracy in the company’s loan origination system to ensure system is up to date with final loan approval. • Completes income analysis on loan files, including completing and uploading income worksheets to the document imaging system. • Completes all required tasks within determined service level agreements (SLAs). • Communicates status of loan file and required tasks both within our internal loan origination system (LOS) as well as with all internal and external parties as required. • Maintains established productivity standards. • Generates and delivers final loan documents to the client. • Communicates loan decisions both verbally and in writing in format approved by Company. • Escalates issues within the Company prescribed process. • Follows the Company standards for delivery of integrity, client focus, teamwork and respect for each individual in every interaction. • Exhibits observable sense of urgency in the execution of all job functions and duties. • Meets or exceeds levels of Customer Service delivery established by the Company . • Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to analyze applications and determine the borrower’s ability to repay • Thorough understanding of self-employed income analysis required • Ideal candidate is familiar with calculating income for both 12 and 24 month bank statement programs • Must have recent experience underwriting non-QM loans • Prior experience working with automated Loan Origination/Underwriting Systems and Automated Underwriting (DU and LPA) • Prior mortgage underwriting and/or mortgage processing experience required • Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products • Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation • Current knowledge of industry guidelines and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations • Knowledge of mortgage underwriting and/or processing • Analytical skills • Detail oriented • Highly organized • Multi-tasking and prioritization skills necessary • Ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints • Ability to organize and coordinate projects • Excellent customer service skills • Ability to adapt to change quickly • Strong interpersonal skills and must be a team player
• High School Diploma • BA - Bachelor of Arts
• Ignite Consulting, LLC is committed to advising and developing human capital solutions that will ignite transformation, innovation, and change strategies.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.