What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a Technical Account Manager, (TAM) you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamp’s most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization – from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
• Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp customers • Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented and configured with LiveRamp and continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementation to drive additional business value from LiveRamp • Providing technical and business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customer’s configuration, what success looks like for your customer, and ideate on recommended solutions for your customer. • Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer and addressing all follow-up communications and project managing technical needs associated • Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming core product changes to your customer’s workflows • Collaborating with Product and Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates and new product releases • Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization • Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer and defining plans to improve upon these • Ongoing education for the customer on to address technical and product capabilities of LiveRamp’s product suite • Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers and providing regular Runbook updates to your customers. • This will grow into a leadership role and you will be expected to hire, manage, and train new Technical Account Managers as customer demand dictates.
• Professional, has executive presence, and is collaborative. You are a stellar client relationship manager, capable of successfully communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization. • A strong product generalist who is excited by the challenge of solving complex user related issues • Excels in both written and verbal communication • Familiar with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles) • Swiftly prioritizes and responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc. • Thrives in technical troubleshooting and interfaces successfully with technical teams • Superb analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues and generate creative solutions • Practiced in project management • Organized and self-starting • Artful and organized with follow-ups, driving projects and items to completion • Highly productive, flexible, and seeks efficiency in all things • You thrive with independent work and require little management and seek only coaching and mentorship
• 5-10 years experience in enterprise level client facing work
• LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. • Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
• LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.