What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Create, manage and execute sales plans that focus on selling cloud solutions into our key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis • Working with the Account Executive (AE) assigned to a customer, plan and manage both account and deal strategy. • Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new cloud and security business within net new and existing accounts • With account AE, develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within focus accounts. • Prospect independently and with AE partners into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation, Partner Community, and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously • Articulate the BlueCat value proposition for cloud and security to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach • Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate • Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with an existing client base • Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com
• A thorough understanding of one or more public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and the benefits and limitations of those platforms • Strong knowledge of the security market and current trends • Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; strategic thinker with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy • High intelligence and mental acuity • Excellent communication skills • Strong negotiation and closing skills • Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a revenue base • Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task • Highly driven and self-motivated • Strong leadership and people skills • Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior-level executives • Tech-savvy – Salesforce.com, MS Office, LinkedIn, and Social Media (ie Twitter, LinkedIn) experience.
• The Cloud-Edge Sales Specialist opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting field-based specialist sales opportunity that is laser-focused on delivering DNS, IPAM, and security solutions built on and for cloud infrastructure to our enterprise customers in partnership with Account Executives assigned to those accounts.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of technology sales experience focused on cloud solutions and/or security solutions, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a high level of income attainment • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
• We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks. • BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth. • BlueCat’s next generation DDI solutions are perfectly positioned to meet the demands that cloud, virtualization, mobile and the explosive growth of connected devices have put on the entire enterprise network infrastructure and our customers are some of the biggest companies in the world. #MissionCritical
• Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market-aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers! • Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees: • Curiosity is fundamental to discovery. • Clarity is essential in effective communication. • Collaboration is optimal only with challenge and belief. • Transparency is critical to effective decision making. • Ownership ensures priorities are addressed. • BlueCat's Brand Attributes: • Courage is required to make our voice heard • Differentiation will build our brand • Discovery turns experiences into knowledge. • Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.