What language do you want to use Torre in?
• The Customer Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering high quality support for Vinli’s products and services to meet our global customer service level agreements and operational requirements. This is a new role and is a critical part of our growing Customer Success team, providing application support services to our customers. The ideal candidate has a strong software application support background, is customer driven and will thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment. To succeed in this role, you will need to work well in both reactive and proactive ways, solving customer support queries directly where possible and working in conjunction with the UK and US based development and product teams to ensure workarounds and resolutions are implemented as required for our customers. • The Customer Support Analyst provides application support and advice for our Vinli applications, investigating and triaging customer raised queries and problems, and helping to identify their root causes and suggesting solutions and/or workarounds to them. • We have an advanced SaaS product supporting the mobility industry, based on modern web technologies, including GoLang, NodeJS, VueJS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch, and Google BigQuery. • In this role you will be responsible for providing support as part of the EU based support team, (including where necessary on-call 24x7 support) for our enterprise customers, ensuring that all support tickets are resolved within each customers’ SLA. You will also assist with customer onboarding, implementation and training, and in providing an initial period of hypercare during product and customer launches. • You will work closely with key internal technical stakeholders across the teams and will help ensure customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with the product and development teams, in a global environment.
• Provide day-to-day application support and customer service as tier 2 customer support • Provide application support to our European marquee customers and partners • Participate in a collaborative review with the product and technical teams • Troubleshoot and triage application support queries • Document support activities thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner • Review customer feedback to identify and act on opportunities for improvement • Assist with in region customer onboarding activities • Build out knowledge base material for optimising support processes
• Track record of managing customer escalations and negotiating successful resolutions • Experience with SaaS platforms and business applications, for B2B customers and users • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills • Understanding of application development and support processes • Familiarity with CSAT and NPS as key metrics for measuring support services • Preferred: • Experience of working with Zendesk or other similar cloud-based customer support tool • Experience with Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian products • Experience with Google Workspace (GSuite) • Experience of using iOS and Android mobile platforms and web-based applications • About You: • You can roll up your sleeves and work across different parts of the business • You can work effectively remotely and as part of a remote team within a startup • You are customer focused and put the customer at the centre of everything • You’re good at understanding the impact of an issue on a customer’s business • You can talk about technical issues in a readily understandable way • You possess an attention to detail and are inquisitive • You thrive in challenging environments that require collaborative problem solving • You ensure the voice of the customer is listened to and represented to the business • You are capable of independently prioritising your duties and still work well with a team • You can both accept and provide thoughtful, respectful constructive criticism
• 5+ years professional experience in application and customer support
• Founded in 2014, Vinli is an automotive technology company with headquarters in the heart of Downtown Dallas and European operations based in London and Dublin. In just six years, our team has built the most advanced vehicle data computing platform and secured global partnerships with significant players in the telecom, automotive, and asset management industries. Vinli’s fully customisable platform has enabled sophisticated brands to easily engineer connected car services, allowing them to capitalise on both their vehicle data and other related data sources. Our passion is building products that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organisations the potential hidden within their vehicles' data.
• Integrity. Doing what you say you will do at Vinli is our way of building trust among our team members, partners, investors and vendors. We believe that maintaining integrity requires an openness and empathy in sharing goals and challenges with others. • Drive to Innovate. People at Vinli don’t just love to learn, they feel compelled to use their knowledge to make our Company and the world a better place. We believe in learning from our mistakes and always challenging ourselves to innovate - from the biggest product decisions to the smallest processes. • Joyful Work Environment. Loving where you work isn’t about ping pong tables and free snacks. It’s the feeling that you wouldn’t want to be on a project with any other team. It’s the feeling that you can get creative energy just by showing up to work. It’s the feeling that your entire team respects your life away from the job and understands how work impacts it. At Vinli, we believe in building camaraderie and joy in our environment by supporting and encouraging each other every day. • We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.