What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for enthusiastic solutions engineers to help our customers with the use of our product, from helping them deploy it on their custom infrastructure to debugging machine learning models. Doing this well is core to the success of the company.
• We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to: • Help our customer's engineers build ML-based bots and assistants with Rasa • Help them debug their installations of our product • Advocate for the customer by passing on product feedback to the product team • Use your learnings from our customers to help make our product more usable and valuable • Run a workshop on Conversation-Driven Development with the Rasa framework.
• You have experience programming in Python, have a good understanding of machine learning basics, and experience with container-based deployments. You are great at finding the root cause of a bug, when the obvious fix doesn’t work you are quick to find a workaround. • You want to gain more experience with natural language processing, applied machine learning, and putting AI systems into production. • Experience working with Python or another programming language • Familiarity with machine learning concepts • Experience teaching & communicating technical material • Practical experience applying machine learning • Experience supporting customers in a technical role • Comfortable with most of the following: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes. • Nice to have: • Experience applying NLP • Experience shipping chatbots or voice apps using Rasa.
• As a solutions engineer, you will be working directly with developers and product managers at companies using Rasa to build conversational assistants. You’ll support them in deploying our software, development, building models, and resolving issues. You will collaborate closely with Rasa’s product team to improve our product, including API design, docs, and usability.
• Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants. • Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open-source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size. • Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany, and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
• Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
• This role is Remote (United Kingdom OR Germany).
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.