What language do you want to use Torre in?
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
• Perform system administration duties on assigned applications such as the internal and external Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, and user management, permissions, integrations) • Create, test, and deploy integrations between assigned applications (Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence, etc.) and other internal systems (Microsoft Active Directory, Salesforce, Zendesk, Target Process, etc.). • Perform business need analysis with key stakeholders to ensure business requirements and needs are captured, met, and the appropriate solution(s) is(are) delivered. • Produce, monitor, and report on operational and performance reports, including system metrics and status reports. • Perform regular system monitoring tasks on assigned applications, including reviewing system and audit logs, addressing performance concerns, and more
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with team members and colleagues to resolve technical and training issues • Demonstrated experience adapting to changing environmental requirements and managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines
As a member of the IT organization, you will enable Bottomline team members to collaborate and drive winning solutions for our customers through the support and management of the Atlassian suite of applications, such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket. Your role will be central in supporting the current environment, as well as driving strategic changes/upgrades to new releases, including options for migrating to cloud platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required – having worked in technical roles supporting and managing Atlassian systems • Atlassian / Jira certifications preferred
• Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) makes complex business payments simple, smart, and secure. • Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics, and regulatory compliance solutions. Thousands of corporations around the world benefit from Bottomline solutions. • Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Bottomline delights customers through offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
• We are looking for a Senior Atlassian Systems Administrator to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth (or remote).
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.