Marketing Analytics Manager, Remote
As a Marketing Analytics Manager you’ll be responsible for conducting deep dives across our marketing channels in order to run, track and report against all metrics. You have experience analyzing the customer lifecycle and are able to effectively communicate the journey end to end. You have excellent problem-framing, problem-solving, and project management skills. This role reports to our Sr Manager, Marketing Operations.
What you'll be working on:
- Exploring both structured and unstructured data and identify opportunities to help accelerate growth through marketing programs
- Developing and maintain marketing performance dashboards, KPIs, and metrics; monitor, analyze, and fine-tune reporting to improve digital marketing program success
- Marketing campaign analysis using Tableau, SFDC, and Marketo to share crucial insights with leadership to drive investment decisions
- Interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to identify key business drivers
- Serving as a strategic thought partner on marketing campaigns outcomes and optimization
- Presenting findings to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Communicate conclusions, implications, and recommendations of analyses in a clear, concise fashion; advise and influence cross-functional stakeholders to drive more effective marketing strategies and decisions.
- Diagnose and correct data issues in core dashboards and reporting
- Complete deep-dive analysis to inform performance, support forecasting, support planning, and guide conversations for Marketing decisions.
Your experience and skills should include:
- 4+ years’ experience working in Business or BI Analyst role developing dashboards, analysis, reporting, data warehousing solutions
- Experience building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions (Tableau, Looker or similar BI platforms)
- Knowledge of how to extract, clean, and manipulate data from multiple systems into reporting objects for analysis
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Comfort building and managing relationships with both analytics and business stakeholders
- Proven track record of problem-solving using data and building new analytics capabilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights.
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.