What language do you want to use Torre in?
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 250 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching. This role is responsible for managing strategy around tracking and reporting of internal business data to support the decision-making process across all business units. The role requires a visionary who will engage with business leaders across the organization to implement best practices around internal business data. We are looking for a player coach - you must be able to envision what our data flow should look like as well as implement the solutions on a small, yet nimble team.
• Partner with each part of the business to implement the technical solutions that enable tracking the critical business data that support robust decision making • Implement technologies to ensure that internal business data is readily accessible to key stakeholders across the company • Manage and develop a reporting/analyst team responsible for maintaining reporting systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions • Oversee the BI request process, track submitted requests to meet deadlines, prioritize among you and the team, and approve of deliverables if needed • Communicate results and business impact of insights and initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the organization • Willingness to assist across all levels of the BI function to ensure goals are met (remove blockers, adjust/take on additional work, etc.) • Formulate and align BI analysis capability between broad corporate and specific business unit strategies • Continuously take a forward-looking view by researching, validating and proposing new and industry best-practice technical and functional solutions. Encourage the business to think beyond current practices and boundaries • Collaborate with IT and business leaders to ensure that BI initiatives are properly supported and incorporated within the data platform
• Remote Opportunity - must reside in CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, or WA • Expertise in internal software and systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Redshift, etc., as well as the technology for integrating data between these systems • Expertise in BI tools such as Tableau, Mode, and SQL • Proven experience with financial analysis and costing methodologies • Expert knowledge of building visual analytics to drive decision making • Ability to deliver insight to internal or external business owners by building on a technical foundation that includes an understanding of complex relational data sources and aggregations • Strong background in data visualization concepts, including proper use of visual attributes to communicate effectively • Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of varying technical ability • Ability to identify and analyze critical issues and activities, and draw conclusions and formulate recommended solutions • Strong aptitude for leadership among a diverse team, with ability to build consensus around recommended solutions • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Must be detail-oriented and possess a strong aptitude in development and testing techniques • Ability to think strategically about analytics goals and data management across an organization • Passion for learning new technical tools and business concepts • Able to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information • Highly organized and motivated with effective time/project management skills; able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, math or computer science • Masters in data analytics, statistics, or related field is highly preferred • Minimum 10 years of experience in a leadership role in business intelligence • Experience in driving business insight and innovative strategic directions
• Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 8/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense. • Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), General Catalyst, Sutter Hill Ventures, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
• Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy. • All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.