What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Reference Manager to help us share our customers’ success with the world and support our sales and growth strategy. We’re looking for someone who has expert organisational skills, is an excellent communicator, and enjoys developing strong professional relationships with a variety of people. Success in this role would be developing and maintaining a systematic process through which we produce a steady flow of high-quality and high impact customer reference outputs This role reports to our Head of Customer Experience and will have significant exposure to senior leaders across the business.
• Help shape the design of our Customer Reference Program, then lead the day-to-day implementation. • Own the development and maintenance of a scalable process to identify and track reference customers end to end. • Work in close partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop and maintain a Customer Reference Pipeline. • Own the end to end delivery of customer reference material in a variety of formats including video interviews, written case studies, quotes and slideware for use in external presentations • Work with external agencies to deliver customer reference content as appropriate • Maintain a library of customer reference material and ensure it is up-to-date and easy to access. • Produce monthly/quarterly reporting and regular communications to stakeholders • From time to time, source customers for speaking opportunities at GoCardless and third-party events • Source customer quotes for inclusion in GoCardless materials such as press releases, white papers, research etc
• You can clearly demonstrate extensive experience in a similar customer, marketing or corporate communications role, ideally with a background in B2B content or customer reference. • You’ve got excellent communication skills and can articulate complex topics in a simple and engaging manner • You’re able to take the initiative and make decisions quickly while working with multiple stakeholders. • You’ve got strong project management skills and have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. • You can develop strong working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. • You’re great at adapting to changing needs and priorities. • You’re passionate about building relationships with our customers and sharing their stories.
• At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world. • Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses. • We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
• Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
• The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.