What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help build the future of business collaboration for today’s modern workforce. In particular, our Contact Center product leverages our born-in-the-cloud architecture and our proprietary Voice Intelligence technology to deliver a simple, scalable, flexible tool that empowers businesses to deliver exceptional service. The right person will not only have an entrepreneurial, forward-looking mindset, but also act as a bridge between our product, design, marketing and engineering teams. Ideally, you've been a PM for a SaaS product and are comfortable operating in an agile environment. If you're creative, goal-driven and hands-on, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
• Build a roadmap tied to strategic goals, balancing technical capabilities with business needs • Own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch • Work with Design and Engineering to define a simple, elegant user experience and represent our customers’ interests in the Product Development process • Manage new features and regular releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support, even after launch • Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design and development decisions • Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions • Interact with customers to stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, quickly come up to speed on their technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution • Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming several sources to understand applicability to the product
• Strong communication & presentation skills • Track record of success in previous job • Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends • Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience is a plus.
• 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in a SAAS company, with experience driving product planning, pushing development, and releasing products • BS/BA in Engineering or similar field is a plus • Experience in the call center and/or business analytics space is a plus • Experience with VoIP services and/or AI technology is also a plus
• Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment. • At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office. • With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
• Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started. • There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of. • Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.